Being a part of a team where I feel I am truly improving the lives of our clients is something I never take for granted, it is an honor to be a part of Allison MacKenzie.
– Christopher MacKenzie, Member
Our team is always mindful of our founders’ traditions of excellence established over 40 years ago. At the same time, we are focused on today’s legal environment, as well as future growth and success. Driven by a commitment to serve and a passion to succeed, the Allison MacKenzie team has its eyes on the future and a plan for its path. We welcome professionals who share our values and bring to the table creative thinking, a team-oriented spirit and practicality.
There is little turnover in attorneys at Allison MacKenzie because of the firm’s philosophy and the quality of both our attorneys and our staff. That fact is important not only for the firm but also provides the stability sought by most clients. We are very selective when hiring new associates. We look for people who are not afraid to earn their credentials through hard work, who are eager to serve clients’ needs and who are willing to spend time learning the practice of law.
Beyond our work lives, we live and play in the beautiful high desert of Northern Nevada. Nevadans by choice, we are proud of our corner of the world and the quiet sophisticated life in Nevada’s Capital City.
In addition to the pleasure of a satisfying legal practice and the comforts of home, the following snapshot says much about life at the firm:
- Teamwork – Through our team of 13 attorneys, our firm serves a large number of clients without ever sacrificing the personal relationship of attorney and client.
- Nevada Day – To celebrate Nevada’s birthday into the United States, the Allison MacKenzie law firm hosts a semi-annual Nevada Day party. It is an event Carson City residents and Allison MacKenzie clients look forward to year after year.
- Professional Achievement – Allison MacKenzie encourages and supports our staff to grow professionally. In fact, a number of our attorneys hold high level credentials within the legal profession as well as memberships and leaderships in nationally and locally recognized non-profit organizations.
- Firm expansion – As evidence to our continued growth and success, the Allison MacKenzie building has experienced growing pains in the recent years. To accommodate additional staff, we have expanded our offices which occupy a Spanish-style building in historic downtown Carson City.
- Community Involvement – As a group, the law offices of Allison MacKenzie support a number of worthy causes, and through both monetary donations and time commitments, we help these organizations fulfill their missions. Plus, many of our employees are involved with community organizations in varying capacities.
- Adopt-A-Family – each year, the Allison MacKenzie firm shares a bit of the holiday season by giving to those less fortunate. By adopting a family, we help provide a local family with a nice holiday meal, extra basics for their pantry and a few things that they both want and need.