Allison MacKenzie Law Firm understands that employment disputes are often governed by complex and changing federal and state statutes, regulations and recent court decisions. The firm has represented both large and small companies as well as individuals in the areas of Employment Law/Labor Law and provides clients with excellent, practical and cost-effective representation.
As a Nevada based law firm, located in Carson City, Allison MacKenzie works specifically for employers of various sizes seeking advice in Labor Law. Our experienced Nevada Employment Attorneys assist to minimize risk of costly litigation through proactive methods including: drafting employment policies, employee handbooks, Human Resource procedures and guidelines. Our attorneys can also offer training and educational programs for employers and Human Resource staff.
At Allison MacKenzie Law Firm, our team has years of practice advising clients on their legal rights and responsibilities in the arena of Employment Law. Additionally, we help employers and managers navigate the complex laws, regulations and governing entities including:
• National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
• National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
• Title VII
• Nevada Equal Right Commission (NERC)
• Nevada Labor Commissioner (NLC)
• Employment Management Relations Board (EMRB)
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
• Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
• Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Should a situation arise requiring arbitration, administrative hearings or court proceedings, the skillful team of Allison MacKenzie can provide experienced counsel for issues such as:
• Wrongful Termination
• Discrimination: Reverse Discrimination, Sex Discrimination
• Sexual Harassment and Harassment
• Workplace Violence and Retaliation
• Family and Medical Leave
• Non-Competition Agreements
• Severance Agreements
• Wage Claims and Fair Labor Standards
• Workplace Safety and Workmen’s Compensation
• Union Activities
• Protective Classifications: Race, Religion, Ethnic Origin, Age
Within this ever changing legal arena, employers are often unaware of Employment Laws which can lead to significant compliance issues and potential liability. Employers find it virtually impossible to understand their rights and responsibilities without the assistance of knowledgeable counsel. The attorneys at Allison MacKenzie regularly assist clients in successfully navigating this often complex, uncertain and increasingly litigious regulatory landscape.
Allison MacKenzie Law Firm Protecting Employers Across Nevada!
At Allison MacKenzie, our team of attorneys provides comprehensive counsel in a variety of areas. In particular, the attorneys featured below are experienced in Employment Law. To learn more about a particular attorney, please click on his/her name.
Allison MacKenzie serves an extensive clientele ranging from large corporations to small, entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses – as well as many individuals.
In your quest for legal advice, you may wish to consult additional legal associations and groups. For more information about general legal resources, please click here.