Divorce is never easy. We understand that it is the client, not the attorneys, who lives with the results of the decisions made.
Allison MacKenzie’s Nevada family law attorneys educate our clients regarding the options and associated risks involved in their family law cases. And, because divorce can be such an emotional and difficult time, we work closely with our clients to set the strategies and objectives of their cases. Allison MacKenzie has a deep foundation of experience in every part of divorce law in Nevada including:
• Divorce – litigated, mediated and uncontested
• Division of property- community property and separate property
• Separation negotiations and agreements
• Nevada child support – original or modification
• Custody – original or modification
• Spousal support or alimony
• Property distribution, including the division of pensions and retirements
• Interstate child support and interstate custody
• Enforcement of all orders, agreements and decrees in Family Court and Supreme Court
At Allison MacKenzie, our team of attorneys provides comprehensive counsel in a variety of areas. In particular, the attorneys featured below are experienced in Family Law. To learn more about a particular attorney, please click on his/her name.
Allison MacKenzie serves an extensive clientele ranging from large corporations to small, entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses – as well as many individuals.
In your quest for legal advice, you may wish to consult additional legal associations and groups. For more information about general legal resources, please click here.
Family law Attorney – Family Law Firm – Divorce lawyer – Divorce Attorney – Family Law Consultation